Chatham Municipal Airport
240 George Ryder Road
Chatham, MA 02633
WHAT WE DO
Stick’n Rudder Aero Maintenance, Inc. is a professional
full service piston aircraft repair and inspection facility. We
specialize in attention to detail, safety, and keeping the discriminating
aircraft owner a satisfied customer.
We offer the following services to proudly
meet our customer needs:
- Annual Inspections
- 100hr Inspections
- 50hr Safety Checks w/Oil Changes
- Oil Analysis Service
- Corrosion X Anti-Corrosive Treatments
- Major & Minor Sheet Metal Repair
- STC/Modification Installations
- Engine Repair & Overhaul
- Avionics Installations
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Compass Swings
- Tachometer Accuracy Check
- Minor Paint and Touch-Up Work
- Incident/Accident Repairs & Insurance Work
- Accident Recovery Services On & Off Airport
- - Off Airport Repair Services – Specializing in Nantucket
(ACK) & Provincetown (PVC) Away Repair
- Away Service
Ferry Service to and from Chatham Airport (CQX) available.
WHO WE ARE
Stick'n Rudder Aero Maintenance, Inc. is a dedicated aircraft maintenance facility ONLY. We don't rent, sell or give instruction so we can focus on giving YOUR aircraft our full attention. We have over 40 years combined maintenance experience. Besides our employees being fully qualified FAA Airframe and Powerplant Technicians they also all hold FAA Inspection Authorizations (IA) to hold all work to the highest and safest standards. Our ONLY business is aircraft maintenance and we strive to give your aircraft the best.
- Quality and Detail Oriented Work
- Reasonable Rates
- Personal Customer Attention
- Computerized AD Service for Inured Thoroughness
- Rapid Turn Around
- Convenient Location
- Over 40 Years Combined Experience
- Experienced Authorized Inspectors (IA) Doing All Work
- Comprehensive Estimates Provided Before Any Work Performed
- Experience With Accident/Incident Related Repair Work and Can Help Guide You Through FAA Insurance Procedures
CALL OR VISIT US TODAY
Please feel free to contact us for estimates on repairs, installations, modifications, schedule your annual inspection, arrange a shop visit or questions on rates and policies.
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am to 6pm
Sat, 9am to Noon (Summer Only)
VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT: WWW.STICKNRUDDERAERO.COM
Stick'n Rudder Aero Maintenance, Inc. is located on the elbow of beautiful Cape Cod, Massachusetts at the town of Chatham's Municipal Airport.
DRIVING TO CHATHAM AIRPORT (CQX):
Exit 11 off Route 6. Take Route 137 south. Follow for 3 miles (2 sets of lights and one flashing yellow). Take a left onto Route 28, follow 1 mile, take left onto George Ryder Rd. (just before A&P store). Airport is 1/4 mile down on the right.
FLY INTO CQX:
NDB Approach: 279
Food, Fuel, Parking, Instruction, Sightseeing, Rides Available on Field.
Hangar Rent $325/month
Labor - $68 per Hour
CALL FOR ANNUAL INSPECTION PRICES**
** Price includes inspection and normal servicing only. Repairs at shop hourly rate.